Promotional Custom Heat Transfer For Blank Apparel is one of the most popular to create your own design, logo, or text for t-shirts, garments, mousepads, totes, and more!
- Applying the heat transfer can be done using a regular household iron or a professional heat press.
- We include a step-by-step application instruction card for reference.
- Can be pressed onto any fabric of your choice dark or lights colors.
- These will come with a carrier sheet ready to press.
- Some designs may come with a small white border depending on the detail of the design.
- You may use this iron-on for personal or limited commercial use. However, you may not resell the design or artwork as is.
- You are purchasing a Heat Transfer ready-to-press design!
- This is a tangible item you will have to press onto the garment yourself.
- Size: Approximately A4 Paper Size( 8.5 inches by 11 inches)
- *Shirt not included*
How To Apply Heat Transfers:
- These can go on any garment (no nylon)
- Heat press is preferred, but not mandatory
- Lay garment flat
- Lay design face up on garment (you will be able to see the design, there will be a clear film over it)
- Heat press to 320 – 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place a cover sheet or parchment paper on top of the design
- Press for 10- 15 seconds
How To Wash Heat Transfers: