Level III AR500 Steel Body Armor 10×12 1 Curved + 1 Trauma Pad
Tactical Scorpion Gear AR500 steel plate body armor. (Made in the USA)
- A stand-alone armor plate with multiple hit capability
- Fully encapsulated to protect against corrosion, chemicals, and sweat
- Will fit most common carrier vests ( We manufacturer a full line of quality carrier vests)
- Fully tested by independent Lab ( documentation sent by request)
- Rated for up to six hits from 7.62 Nato bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps
- For the front and/or back protection
- Plate Size: 10″ x 12″ – one curved and one flat plate
No Lead Time – Quick Ship
There are many online videos documenting the strength and reliability of our armor plates as our plates can take far more punishment than they are rated for and when your well-being is at risk, you should not take chances with lesser quality body armor.
We utilize a CNC laser cutting table for the cutting of all our AR500 products. If the seller of the armor plate does not mention how its cut, then you can guarantee its not by laser. There is no equal method
Plasma cutting cuts slowly, this puts a lot of heat into the steel. ( Submerged plasma cutting machine is no better) This excess heat can result in excessive chipping and damage near the cut edge during use and easily shattering when shot. Plasma cutting generates large amounts of heat that is deposited into the steel, softening its edges. Plasma cutting is the largest out of the most commonly used methods for cutting abrasion resistant steel. Most AR500 is cut with plasma cutters as they are cheap and relatively small compared to laser cutting.
Our Curved plate is bent on a laser-cut custom die set with a single radius bend which provides a perfect radius on each and every plate we produce, not bent multiple times on a press brake which provides uncontrollable results.
Weights: All weights are in pounds
Rated for up to six hits from 7.62 Nato bullets (.308 Winchester) with velocities up to 2780 fps. Will withstand multiple hits from all pistol calibers.
Base coated with Super strong hybrid polyurea for the protection of the steel.
Tested by HP White laboratory